Veterinary Assistance Program
To qualify for this program, you must have:
—Proof of residency within Lake Rockwall Estates
—Proof of residency within Rockwall city limits, unincorporated area of Rockwall County or Heath
— Proof of being on Disability, Social Security, Workers Comp, Medicaid or Medicare or other valid Government Assistance
— Letter from caretaker
— Bank Statements, pay stubs from last three months of employment, or letter from employer stating that you fall within the income level to the right
Qualifying Income Levels
Steps to book your appointment
1. Complete the online application by clicking here or clicking the blue button above
2. You will be contacted by the Adoption Center about any needed documentation as well as confirmation about your appointment date/time and a quote for services.
3. Once your appointment is confirmed, a $20 deposit will be collected to hold your pet’s appointment. This deposit is non refundable but will be applied towards the final balance due once services are complete.
4. Payment will be collected (via credit card or cash) and a receipt will be sent to you via email or text. Any balance remaining will be due on the date of your appointment at the time of drop-off.
5. You will need to bring proof of current rabies vaccination with you on the day of the appointment. If your pet is not current on rabies, it will cost an additional $5 to have it done at the time of their appointment.