Looking for information to help you with your dogs, or dogs you plan on adopting / fostering? We have found the following websites to be helpful in providing information and services for all your pet needs.
- Check out this list of the best dry cat food brands!
- Preferred Veterinarians
- Pet-Friendly Housing & Apartments
- Low Cost Spay/Neuter Programs
- Heartworm Treatment and HW Prevention
- Lost and Found Pet Resources
- Helpful Training Articles
- Pet Accessories & Medication
- Pet Waste Removal
- Need Help With Costly Vet Bills?
- Lake Forest Animal Hospital
- Parker Animal & Bird Clinic
- Tri-County Veterinary Hospital
- Animal Hospital on Teasly Ln.
- Denton County Animal E.R.
- Vetsavers Pet Hospital
Low Cost Spay/Neuter Programs:
- Texas coalition for Animal Protection– Mobile/multiple locations – 940-566-5551
- Spay Neuter Network – Mobile/multiple locations – 972-472-3500
- Pet Mobile-Garland – 972-423-7387
- Cause For Paws- Greenville – 903-454-7287
- Outreach Animal Clinic- Dallas – Online appointments available
- SPCA of Texas – Dallas – Book spay/neuter appointment online
- Feral Friends Community Cat Alliance – TNR assistance – 972-671-0429
Heartworm Treatment and HW prevention:
Heartworm Treatment for Heartworm Positive Dogs:
Lost and Found Pet Resources:
Helpful Training Articles:
Pet Accessories & Medication:
- Hale Pet Door – Mention RAC and Hale’s Pet Door’s Rescue Rewards program will donate a portion of the sale to RAC!
- Dog Tag Art – Thanks to Dog Tag Art for their support of Legacy Humane Society! Visit Dog Tag Art to upload your own graphics and create custom ID tags for your dog or cat or browse over 6000 user generated pet id tags.
- 1-800-PET-MEDS – 1-800-PetMeds1E’ supports pet rescue and adoption through PetMeds Cares.
- Chewy – Find a wide range of beds, food, toys, medication and more through Chewy!
Pet Waste Removal:
- Poo B Gone! – Be scooped by the best! Poo B Gone is your best choice for a pooper scooper service in Dallas, locally owned and operated for superior service! We love dogs (and their owners) and give back to local pet charities and rescue organizations that promote responsible pet ownership. When you hire Poo B Gone pooper scooper service, you are hiring a professional team dedicated to our #1 Goal – Customer Satisfaction!
- Alpine Carpet Services
Need Help With Costly Vet Bills?
Here are a few organizations dedicated to helping families in need!
- www.uan.org/lifeline/index.html – United Animal Nations provides grants for pets when caretakers can’t cover the cost of treatment.
- Capper and Chris Save the Animals Fund – A program managed through Texas A&M School of Veterinary Medicine, may contribute up to 50% of the total cost of medical care, with a maximum of $1,000 per case. The animal must have a treatable disease or injury.
- CareCredit – From GE Credit, CareCredit is a personal line of credit that offers special financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties so you can keep your pet happy and healthy..
- The Pet Fund – The Pet Fund is a registered 501(c) 3 nonprofit association that provides financial assistance to owners of domestic animals who need veterinary care. Often animals are put down or suffer needlessly because their owners cannot afford expensive surgery or medical treatment. Companion animal owners must often make the difficult decision to put an animal down or neglect medical needs because of the costs involved.
- RedRover Relief – Provides financial assistance grants and additional resources so pet owners and rescuers can care for animals who need urgent veterinary care. Visit www.redrover.org/grants for eligibility requirements and application. RedRover also offers financial assistance for victims of domestic violence and their pets. To learn more about this program, visit www.redrover.org/domestic.
- IMOM.org – “Helping people help pets”. To better the lives of sick, injured and abused companion animals. We are dedicated to insure that no companion animal has to be euthanized simply because their caretaker is financially challenged.Provides financial aid for life threatening emergencies.
- Best Pet Insurance
- Humane Society of North Texas offers low cost euthanasia for your pets when needed for $50, or less depending on your area of residency